I woke up early this morning and was happy that we still had power. Nice and warm while looking outside at all the snow. Over my pajamas I put on Roy's winter coat plus gloves, hat and boots. All to get the Sunday papers in the driveway. But nothing there. So I kept on walking....all quiet and alone in the snow.....and I went on to the golf course. In a few moments I found myself standing amidst the trees and snow- me still in my pjs - looking to the West and the rose colored dawn. I heard laughter and saw over at the next hill 2 people sledding - at 7 a.m. in the morning! - and I watched and wondered at my magical winter picture book - turning 'round slowly - looking at the scenery around me. And then when I came back to the sledders in my view I could see them stopped on their hill such a long distance away - and looking back at me - probably wondering about that lone figure in the semi-darkness of the new day.
Paris Daily Photo Ends Its 10 Year Run Today
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment